On-Site Interpretation Services
Communication is vital to the smooth operation of many businesses and industries, and when language barriers impair communication, this can put a rut in the operation of your business. Health agencies, government and municipal offices, and corporate businesses — just to name a few — can benefit greatly from on-site interpretation services.
Multilanguage Services, Inc., has provided interpretation and translation services since 1988, which means we have 30 years of experience not only with languages and interpretation but also with industry and professional knowledge. Our translators and interpreters can provide on-site interpretation for instances when our telephone services aren’t ideal.
Our Interpretation Services
When you elect for on-site interpretation services from MLS, the professionalism and experience of our interpreters make your job easier. Our interpreters are certified, bilingual native speakers with at least 10 years of professional experience. They also pass medical clearance checks and background checks and adhere to the Interpreter’s Code of Ethics. You can trust us with your interpretation needs.
Our interpreters can use a number of different interpretation methods while on-site to maximize clarity and foster communication. Some of these methods include:
- Consecutive interpretation. One person speaks and pauses while their words are interpreted. Interpreters listen as the speaker talks, creating a steady form of communication.
- Simultaneous interpretation. The speaker talks while the interpreter translates, making for a continuous stream of communication.
- Sight interpretation. When a written document needs to be interpreted vocally, the interpreter reads and interprets the document aloud.
- Escort interpretation. The interpreter travels with and accompanies the speaker for optimal interpretation outside formal settings.
These services are ideal for medical and healthcare settings, legal proceedings, business conferences, and international delegations. Wherever communication is valued and needed, we can be there to enhance the experience.
Some of the languages we interpret include but are not limited to:
- Chinese — Mandarin and Cantonese
To engage our on-site interpretation services, call us at 734-968-2679 or fill out our online form.